The School District of Bonduel is seeking a fulltime elementary school principal (Gr. 4K-5) to begin on July 1, 2017. Skills and strengths of the candidate are:
• Knowledgeable about research-based instructional strategies and design, balanced assessment processes; and professional learning practices.
• Commitment to ongoing learning and a reflective leader.
• Ability to create an inclusive learning culture for all students.
• Knowledgeable about federal and state grants; including Title 1, ELL, and AGR.
• Demonstrate effective leadership, management, and supervisory skills that allow for positive relationships with students, parents, staff, and the community.
• Strong organizational and technology skills.
• Master’s Degree.
• Currently hold or eligible for a 5051 license.
• Administrative or teaching experience at the elementary or middle school level is preferred.
• Additional licensure in the area of Director of Instruction (5010) is a plus.
Interested applicants are asked to apply through WECAN. A complete application includes a letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation, and transcript. Application due date is April 2, 2017.
Please direct questions to Patrick Rau, District Administrator at email@example.com or 715-758-4861.